Back-Office for Protection/SCADA
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380.000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
What are my responsibilities?
- Elaborates and prepares technical and commercial offers for protections and control systems in electrical substations, ensuring the choice of a functional and optimal technical solution from a technical-economic point of view.
- Provides support to the sales manager in implementing the strategies, objectives, and principles of sales in the assigned area, considering the portfolio received, to increase sales with all potential customers and to achieve defined financial and sales targets.
- Involved in programs to promote Siemens products and solutions at events with customers and in the region, together with the regional director.
- Provides support in the specific Limits of Authority process. Communicate to the bidding director / sales director / project director the problems they encounter regarding the situation of offers / orders.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min 2-3 years relevant experience;
- University graduate (Electrical Engineering)
- English - Advanced;
- Presentation skills;
What else do I need to know?
- Solid communication skills, trustful, decided;
- Capability to work under pressure;
- Results Oriented;
- Sociability, attentive to details
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time