Build a brighter future while learning and growing with a Siemens company at the intersection of technology, community and sustainability. Our global team of innovators is always looking to create meaningful solutions to some of the toughest challenges facing our world. Find out how far your passion can take you.
About the Job
We are seeking a Client Advocacy Consultant to join our team. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, building trust and rapport, and conducting regular check-ins with clients to identify any areas for improvement. You will analyse client data to identify trends and develop strategies to improve client satisfaction.
We aim to retain clients by making Brightly their Enterprise Asset Management software of choice. You will work closely with clients to prepare and deliver short, medium and long term plans to ensure the successful use of Brightly EAM.
This is a remote role, predominately working from home, with travel to customer sites as required and occasional travel to our Chatham office in Kent.
What will you deliver?
- Facilitate regional user groups
- Contribute to regular newsletters and disseminate information directly to clients
2. Targeted Client Assistance:
- Identify clients at potential risk of leaving Brightly and initiate a plan for minimising this risk
- Provide hands on assistance to clients and arrange upskill sessions as necessary
- Present options to clients for dealing with specific issues
3. Preparing Success Plans
- Interrogate and interpret data, making observations / recommendations for operational improvements
- Work with clients to undertake analysis of short, medium and long term requirements
- Create action plans and undertake quarterly updates of plans and annual reviews
- Take ownership for developing new initiatives and contributing to the development of client advocacy, whilst working with other teams to ensure success
What will you bring to the role:
- Detailed knowledge / experience of local government infrastructure business
- Sound technical skills such as writing SQL and extracting / presenting data e.g. such as using Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address client concerns.
- Able to summarise and present options in an unbiased way
- Able to work on your own initiative within a framework set out for the team
- Able to analyse data and provide practical recommendations to the client
What makes you standout:
- Able to relate to clients and engender their confidence
- Significant experience in the practical application of Confirm (or similar asset management system)
If you are passionate about customer service and have a strong track record of building positive relationships with clients, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, a dynamic work environment, and opportunities for growth and development within our organisation.
The Brightly culture
We’re guided by a vision of community that serves the ambitions and wellbeing of all people, and our professional communities are no exception. We model that ideal every day by being supportive, collaborative partners to one another, conscientiously making space for our colleagues to grow and thrive. Our passionate team is driven to create a future where smarter infrastructure protects the environments that shape and connect us all. That brighter future starts with us.
We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and are happy to give the opportunity to discuss flexibility and reasonable adjustment requirements. Many of our teams are working effectively in a remote, virtual environment adding to our ability to offer more flexibility on how you handle your time.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Either