Role – Test Professional
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future. With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as Test Professional and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the Future with us!
• The work involves System Testing of Products based out of PCS 7/TIA Portal/Any other DCS.
• Responsible for Designing, writing, reviewing, and executing test cases, and Test case automation for Products based out of PCS 7/TIA Portal
• Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
• In Addition, responsible for carrying out Performance Tests.
• Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
• Involves in interacting with Business Partners for technical clarifications.
What you need to make real what matter!
• Overall 4 to 5 years of professional experience with at least 1 -3 years in commissioning Field devices in the Industrial Plants
• Knowledge of Process instrumentation, sensors/transducers – Temperature, Pressure, Level, Flow, Control Valves
• Experience in PCS 7 / any other DCSs
• A know how about Device Integration Tool like SIMATIC PDM or PACTware or Fieldcare.
• Basic knowledge about GSD, GSDML, EDDs etc.
• Knowledge on industrial automation protocols like HART, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, Foundation Fieldbus etc.
• Basics of Software Testing such as Black box & white box software testing techniques to identify test conditions in Integration test environment
• Test Design, Test execution & Test reporting at Integration testing level
• Good experience in using any Test Management tools like Jira, TMS, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Microsoft Test Management (MTM), etc.
• Good experience in using Bug tracking tools like Team Foundation Server, JIRA etc.
• Basic understanding about computer networking - Clients and Servers, Internet Protocol, Ports, HTTP protocols, OSI layers, etc.
• “AGILE” & “PASSIONATE” mindset to work in an innovative project which is yet to be released in market
Make your mark in exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you can explore where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire plants, cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time