If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
- You will conduct specification, development, and qualification of power supply circuits (power supply module, DC-DC converter, battery charger, EMI/EMC protection, reset logic etc.) for industrial PC motherboards based on latest x86- and ARM processor platforms
- You will work in cross-functional teams to integrate power supply circuits in final IPC systems. Further you will have an intensive collaboration with different teams like mechanical design, layout, simulation, BIOS- and software development, test and manufacturing
- You will generate all output materials required, e.g. power maps of platforms and devices, power balance calculations, register codes for digital multiphase voltage regulator modules, software modules for automated tests with Python, LabView, etc.
- You will be part of a creative, innovative and international team. Further you will be in close contact to external companies worldwide as well as Siemens colleagues in China and USA
- You will review vendor capability to support development
- You love continuous learning and be unafraid of bringing new ideas forward
Your qualifications – solid and appropriat
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in designing, developing, and debugging of AC-DC / DC-DC power supplies, voltage regulator modules, sequencing circuits ideally for x86/ ARM designs
- You have expertise in PC power- and performance management, power integrity testing, debugging of EMI/EMC and thermal issues
- You have experience in both digital and analog technology and simulation
- You have ideally demonstrated track record of strong technical leadership and influencing skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick learner of new technologies and trends
- You have successfully completed university education in the areas of electrical engineering, communication engineering, mechatronics or computer science
- You are fluent in English – additional languages are a plus but not required
What we offer
- Two to three days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for you and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either