Are you passionate about mobility and want to help craft the future of transportation? Siemens Mobility is seeking a dedicated and highly motivated talent to join our team in Lima, Peru.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the detailed and timely execution of administrative coordination, control, and examination of Mobility's business figures based on projects. You will be responsible for leading and coordinating the financial, commercial, and accounting aspects of projects in the railway infrastructure sector.
- Generating purchase orders in the system, along with the load of the billing plan and cost plan for the business unit.
- Constant monitoring of the billing plan and cost plan for each of the projects to detect and accurate deviations.
- Creation and recovery of policies inherent to the projects, along with tax analysis and recovery.
- Crafting internal reports and reports for the parent company, updating forecasts, revenue plans, and costs.
- Cost control, expenses, and margins of the projects.
- Preparation and analysis of free cash flow of the projects.
- Management of collections.
- Calculation and management of claims.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Validated experience in similar positions.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Sophisticated English proficiency.
At Siemens, we believe in equality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities in which we work, including gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, skills, and ethnicity. All of our employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications and merit.
We offer access to over 1,000 training programs; A benefits program tailored to your interests; A gate for being part of a team of more than 379,000 hearts building the future every day in over 200 countries. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of an exciting project and help craft the future of transportation! Apply now to join our team as a Commercial Project Manager.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time