What role will you play?
- You work as the topic owner for digital talents recruitment to co-define and deploy digital talents attraction and acquisition strategy through close partnership with internal and external partners.
- You have an overview of digital hiring demands and availability of internal digital talents status across business units.
- You oversee overall hiring progress of digital talent recruitment, red flag issues and make proposal for solutions.
- You lead proactive recruiting initiative in building candidate pipeline and culture candidate relationship management.
- You keep in step with market trend and establish best practices in digital talents recruiting approach.
- You develop a strong partnership with cross function colleagues within and outside HR organization.
- You act as the focal contact to digital talents steering committee and are responsible for executive reporting including but not limited to recruiting progress, data analytics, observation, suggestion etc.
- You will need to connect from hiring to development and retention to ensure people solution is supportive and integrated, and act as strong strategic partner to digital businesses, working closely with related HR experts and BPs.
- You also have the opportunity to work with your future colleagues, local and global on various projects.
What qualifications we required?
- Management consulting background is required.
- Proven record in managing strategic projects in complex MNC environment is required.
- You are expected to be a fast learner with strong cognitive capabilities and proven record of personal development.
- You are a fan of technology as evidenced by your knowledge of relevant recruiting and business tools
- You seek a fast paced environment and are passionate about being part of a global Talent Acquisition and Great China HR community
- You are passionate for talent management topics
- You are not only fluent in Chinese and English, but use your language skills to establish relationships, communicate clearly and be influential with stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time