What are my responsibilities?
The Software Engineer provides a technical role responsible for requirements analysis, software architecture, design, code, and test, and problem analysis on high-value safety-critical and safety-related train control projects.
- Requirements analysis and specification of high level software design
- Development and implementation of software design
- Development of software test specifications
- Code and test of embedded systems
- Support of integration and system testing
- Visits to site to assist in testing and commissioning
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent (essential)
- Proficient in imperative C++ programming (essential)
- Good knowledge of configuration management and control practices (essential)
- Relevant software engineering processes and standards; e.g. CENELEC EN 50128, ISO/IEC 9003
- Above 5 years’ experience in developing Safety Critical Software
- Experience in development of embedded software
- Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing
What else do I need to know?
As the world’s leading rail automation system supplier, Siemens Mobility Management covers fields of Mainline Rail Automation, Mass Transit Automation, Freight & Products Rail Automation and Intelligent Traffic Systems. With over 20 years experience in China, MO MM has been a major local player in the Mass Transit market, which have successfully maintained the top three ranking in market share in China in recent years. “Advanced Rail Automation Expertise over Centuries” is MM China’s promise to customers and partners. With strong commitment, we have been working hard on localization, as well as broadening and deepening our business scope with local partners.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time