Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP data structures to support business processes and strategy and discuss results with team leads and customers.
- Process large amounts of data from multiple sources and extract relevant insights.
- Build predictive models and ensure the models are robust enough to be used in production
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, a similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with statistical software and scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, SAS).
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience analyzing and modeling data sets.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods (preferred).
- Ability to communicate technical concepts into simple terms to present to non-technical audiences (preferred).
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (preferred).
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time