• Developing process models which are used for operator training and process optimization of process plants. The models shall represent the real plant process as best as possible and are being connected to the automation system (e.g. PCS 7).
• Process engineering background based on chemical and physical level (e.g. by differential equations)
• Process design experience by using steady-state and dynamic simulation; Tools like, but not limited at: gPROMS (ideal), HYSYS, UniSim, DynSim, SIMIT (ideal)
• Ideal industry experience in chemical, pharma, water / wastewater and/or oil & gas
• Background: Master degree in chemical engineer, process engineer, physics, chemistry, computer science; PhD could be beneficial
• Consulting mindset, able to get in front of people and customers
• Collaborative and team player, able to work across multiple locations
• Pragmatic, hands-on mindset
• Structured workflow, lead engineering / project management skills / abilities
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing), ideal also German (basics)
• Interest to work on this topics for multiple years
• Willingness to travel for customer acceptance tests and consulting work (for short periods at the beginning)
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time