We are an Analytics & Intelligence team developing and providing BI services to all Siemens divisions globally. Currently, we are looking for a new colleague with Business Intelligence expertise to our Prague team.
How your profile looks like?
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Dundas BI or similar).
- Experience with SQL and development of ETL process (SSIS).
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- You are keen in learning new technologies and have a result driven and problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a prioritization and organization of your work in order to meet project requirements.
- Business fluent command of English required.
What would be your tasks?
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize individual Business Intelligence solutions.
- Modify and create interactive dashboards and reports using Dundas BI, Tableau, Highcharts and other tools.
- To resolve complex problems in interaction with our global and internal customers.
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time