At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Administer external and internal lease contracts in the internal facility management system
- Perform the internal administration associated with internal contracts
- Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all sites
- Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges
- Administer charging of all variable billing items as necessary during periodic processing
- Provide periodic reporting of all contract management activities (Space, vacancy,etc).
- Provide data and validate all transfer of data to subsequent reporting systems (SAP, KPI, etc)
- Upload and maintain all relevant property drawings related to occupancy (e.g. CAD plans)
- Review purchase order account assignment according to internal business structure requirements
- Maintain a close contact and collaboration with colleagues and with partners in SRE as well as in other departments.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Min. secondary education or comparable educational background, preference for university degree
- Experience in administrative and/or financial processes.
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in German and English (mandatory)
- Proficient in MS Excel & Office
- Experience with AutoCad will be considered as a plus
- Able to work in a changing work environment and availability to travel
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving orientation
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time